A stomach-churning lack of control, forced intimacy, awkward silences.
Are this divorced mom and stepmom trapped in an elevator?
Nope…. It’s just life as usual for most families today….
Join our community and share your personal stories in a private forum, with women just like you.
Which one describes you best?
- I’m a hurting mom who misses her kids every day. I know I shouldn’t let it depress me, but I do.
- I want to be the very best step-mom I can, but I don’t know how sometimes, and she’s always ready to blame and criticize.
- I lose sleep worrying about what the strain between us is doing to the kids.
- Her consistently aggressive behavior is ruining my life. I need to know how to protect myself without making it all worse.
- I don’t know anyone else with problems like mine….
- I feel really dumb and helpless when I deal with the other woman. I think she hates me.
- I’m still so angry at him.
There’s a place for each of you here in the No One’s the Bitch Member’s Community.
What a great opportunity; to have the perspective of BOTH moms and stepmoms!
“Already, the knots are gone from my stomach, nausea is pretty much gone during encounters and we are having pleasant, civil conversations… Amazing!
Click here to join! It’s free!
.For some extra support, join our public Facebook page or request access to our private Facebook page!