- 14: A Webinar with Jenna Korf and Margaret Paul on the Challenges of Finding Love and Acceptance in Stepfamilies
- 26: Had Enough of the Mom or Stepmom? It’s Time to Move On
- 17: Damn Expectations…
- 06: And The Name of Our New Book Is…
- 27: Whadya know: being wrong feels like being right!
- 11: Mother’s Day vs. Stepmother’s Day? We celebrate you all!
- 23: Stepmoms: You Are Not Alone (Part Two)
- 17: Can You Stop Making Demands?
- 08: Stepmoms: You Are Not Alone (Part one)
- 28: This old suitcase? Why your old baggage matters more than you realize…
- 18: Stepmoms, Why Your Husband Is So Important
- 15: Repost: No One’s the Bitch – A Primer
- 03: Divorced Moms and Stepmoms: We’re Not That Different
- 26: What We Can and Can’t Change
- 22: Inspirational Quotes To Motivate and Comfort You
- 16: Happy Stepfamily Day!
- 11: Intentionally Bring Peace to Your Life
- 05: Carol and David lost their home – a fundraiser
- 31: Why Silence is Sometimes Golden
- 29: What’s under the surface?
- 24: Can You Be Generous Instead of Right?
- 22: Impossibly High Standards
- 18: To Divorced Moms and Stepmoms Trying to Make Peace
- 10: Top 10 Best Things About Being a Stepmom
- 08: One-Way Compassion
- 04: Meet August’s peace pioneer: Renee Stone
- 28: Are you ready to release her? When to say “when!”
- 25: LIVE WEBINAR Thursday: The most important things divorced moms and stepmoms don’t understand about each other
- 21: What are you resisting?
- 18: NOTB Book #2 – Here We Come!
- 13: What’s your foundation?
- 10: Apologizing 101
- 08: Meet July’s peace pioneer: Katie Potter
- 05: The Power of a Name: Just-A-Stepmoms and Bio-Moms
- 29: How I survived this stepfamily “stuff” – Part 2
- 27: The Invisible Drivers in Your Life
- 23: How I survived this stepfamily “stuff” – Part 1
- 20: Why Owning Your Own Crap Empowers You, Instead of Takes You Down
- 16: How expectations affect us
- 13: No One’s the Bitch: A Primer
- 09: What divorced moms should know about stepmoms – a stepmom’s perspective
- 06: Meet June’s peace pioneer: Korina Jones
- 01: Jenna takes the “Just meet her!” challenge
- 30: A Challenge: Just Meet Her!
- 26: What all stepmoms should know about divorced moms
- 23: Painful stereotype, meet reality!
- 16: Jen in NYC and Jenna in Outer Space!
- 13: Stepmoms, 5 ways to avoid the Mother’s Day blues
- 08: Happy Mother’s Day!
- 05: Meet May’s peace pioneer: Holly Orange
- 02: One woman’s prince is another child’s neglectful father
- 27: One woman’s frog is another woman’s prince
- 25: Who’s that jerk driving that car?!
- 21: A challenge: Can you respond instead of react?
- 18: Repost: First, do no harm…
- 14: Do our thoughts cause us pain and suffering?
- 11: Top Ten Reasons to Forgive the Stepmom, the Ex-Wife, or Your Ex
- 07: The missing link (a new direction)
- 04: Jenna’s story (video)
- 28: Co-parents: Are you keeping the kids out of the middle?
- 21: I’m done trying to make peace with the other woman. Now what?
- 17: Beyond counting your blessings
- 14: Stepmoms, is it time for you step back?
- 11: Your new FREE Member’s Community
- 10: How to deal with a defensive person
- 07: What to expect when you weren’t expecting… a stepmom
- 04: Are we sabotaging ourselves?
- 28: Why we created our new Member’s Community
- 17: Help us find another two families for Dr. Phil!!
- 16: Moms: you are the crux
- 13: Happy Valentines: six secrets to communicating with men!
- 21: Confessions of a(n enlightened) stepmom
- 11: An exercise in compassion
- 10: The dangers of certainty
- 31: A new voice on the blog!
- 25: Happy holidays!
- 20: Lots of announcements this week!
- 14: The Family-Family Meeting Blow-up
- 26: Thanksgiving Day Tango, Part 5
- 25: Thanksgiving Day Tango Tips, Part 4
- 24: Thanksgiving Day Tango Tips, Part 3
- 23: Thanksgiving Day Tango Tips, Part 2
- 22: Thanksgiving Day Tango Tips, Part 1
- 01: Two very different kinds of momentum
- 15: Which boat are you in?
- 13: The Transformation Lab is live!
- 13: Free group call with Becky Lippett on how she created her breakthrough with the ex-wife
- 09: A course, a call and new videos!
- 04: National TV production company seeks stepfamily in crisis for an in-house pilot
- 28: Success Story: Jesica and Mayra
- 17: Could you SPEAK to the ex-wives of America?!
- 16: Happy Stepmother’s Day!
- 08: Happy Mother’s Day!
- 02: Join me on the Stepmom’s Tool Box radio show Monday evening!
- 29: Why I sometimes want to give up too
- 19: Taming the cobra – Part 3
- 16: Free parenting book (one-day only!) and new video project: The Stepfamily Diaries
- 12: Taming the cobra – Part 2
- 09: Taming the Cobra – Part 1
- 01: Oprah to announce National Stepmother’s Day!
- 24: Some great information from Ask An Expert Day on StepMom Magazine
- 22: Are you afraid of being mugged in your own family?
- 10: What you and I have in common – Part 1
- 08: The moms that take care of the babies
- 28: What's your word for 2010?
- 21: The best defense is some ugly truth (revised version)
- 04: What your stepchild’s mom wants you to know about her life
- 02: Guest Post by Wednesday Martin: What your child's stepmother wants you to know about her life…
- 24: High Heels in the Dung Pasture (or Further Adventures in Taking Responsibility)
- 12: Dr. Phil episode on conflict between moms, stepmoms and dads to air Dec. 1st!
- 31: Dr. Phil: now taking questions from the audience, as well as video questions
- 30: Texas Book Festival and onward to Dr. Phil!
- 28: Still looking!
- 27: Want to be on Dr. Phil with us AND improve your relationship with the mom or stepmom in your life?
- 19: Join me for a chat on the Stepmom's Tool Box, Tuesday, 10-20!
- 12: The shifting sands of connections
- 12: A new direction (or, sometimes it's good to be lost every once and a while)
- 31: A crystal ball: will your relationship with the ex-wife or stepmom ever improve?
- 28: Sorry!
- 24: Who's minding your mind?
- 12: StoryCorps is looking for mom/stepmom teams to interview!
- 07: Raw stepmom/mom honesty and how we got over the hate-hump
- 03: Weighing the benefits and costs of getting along with the ex-wife or stepmom
- 31: Need an hour of brainstorming and support?
- 29: The power of being naked
- 27: Latest press and new projects
- 23: A Rant: Painting the New American Family Landscape
- 20: Tuesday's meeting: Central Market, NOT BookPeople!
- 17: New stepmom? Heading off conflict from the get-go…
- 14: The Unit: A book review
- 10: Lazy Friday
- 08: Bad math and art
- 06: Top 10 Reasons for a Mother/Stepmother Relationship Revolution
- 02: Linky-linky
- 25: My fault? Your fault? It’s GOT to be someone’s!
- 23: Summer fun
- 19: Like sands through the hourglass…
- 17: New Press page up
- 16: Free meeting tonight at 7:30!
- 15: With eyes wide open – a new blog
- 12: Mom/stepmom this and that
- 10: Erasing the enemy – Part Two
- 09: Next support group meeting – one week from today!
- 08: Erasing the Enemy – Part One
- 03: Shoring up against potential (family) erosion…
- 01: Cold Hard Facts
- 28: Evil stepmothers have feelings too (Globe and Mail)
- 26: Listen in live on KO-OP!
- 25: A chain reaction
- 22: Week 1 Raffle winners announced today at 5 p.m. CST!
- 21: Dudes and daddying
- 19: Reminder: meeting tonight!
- 18: Always a choice….
- 15: The ahhhds are in your favor….
- 13: Deciphering self care: an interview with Peggy Nolan
- 12: BookPeople signing pics and free upcoming meetings
- 11: Washington Post mention
- 09: Happy Mother's Day to all moms and stepmoms!
- 08: Book signing at BookPeople!
- 06: Sample Chapter
- 06: We did it!
- 04: "No One's the Bitch" book official launch day!
- 04: Raffle Prizes
- 02: Help us celebrate on May 5th!
- 02: 68
- 01: Digging up the dirt to plant flowers
- 26: Monday Maybe: The Mother's Day Card Dare
- 20: Top 5 War Zones between Stepmoms and Moms, Starring Gisele Bundchen and Bridget Moynahan
- 16: Our book is #1 on Amazon's Hot New Releases!
- 15: Calling all DC-area moms and stepmoms that get along!
- 07: Whew, worth the defacement risk!
- 02: On not even peeking behind the curtains, because there are no curtains…
- 30: One big, weird, happy family…
- 23: Monday Maybe: Be stubborn about the truth!
- 16: Monday Maybe: First, do no harm…
- 13: The Power of Simple
- 10: Good, bad, it's always changing…
- 25: "Inhale, then–yup, yup– HOLD it!"
- 13: Free book introduction!
- 12: Book summary
- 12: Introduction from our book
- 11: Slow family living — pressing the reset button
- 29: What's your one word for the new year?
- 27: The right names for the right meaning…
- 11: Book Review: Keeping Kids Out of the Middle
- 10: Book review tomorrow: Keeping Kids Out of the Middle, by Benjamin Garber, PhD
- 03: The No-Dollar Christmas
- 30: QUIZ: Whose World Is This?
- 28: Some favorite quotes
- 13: Blog round-up/shutdown
- 01: Who gets to be your mama?
- 31: Dealing with social awkwardness
- 25: When the mom puts up a wall: an interview with Morocco
- 21: Looking back at the ugly times between us…
- 16: A glimpse into Carol's world…
- 14: Stumped, but still serene? How 'bout an interview?
- 11: …you once liked him/her enough to have sex…
- 09: The new contract is here! The new contract is here!
- 02: The benefits of moving through transitions as an extended family – Part 1
- 25: Empty Space…
- 16: Start with hello…
- 09: How to turn critical blog comments into corresponding clarity
- 06: Upcoming post on Monday…
- 02: How to greet the stepmom or ex-wife at the door when the kids swap houses
- 29: Power: Struggle or Sharing between Moms and Stepmoms?
- 27: Connecting better with readers!
- 23: When one door closes…
- 20: Supporting our kids through daily actions
- 14: The Fragile Bridge of Trust
- 08: Meet Carol, TV teammate extraordinaire
- 30: What impact do stepmoms have upon us? An interview with Kelly Gray
- 28: A Tiny Bridgemaker – Part Two
- 25: A Tiny Bridgemaker – Part One
- 23: One thing you can do when the other woman makes you go "Grrrr…"
- 21: Extended Families through a Teen's Eyes
- 15: Stepmoms and Teens
- 10: Calling all ex-wives and bio-moms
- 07: Stepmom Weekend Getaway!
- 04: Top Ten Reasons to Not Even Bother Trying to Get Along with the Stepmom or Ex-wife
- 01: Two dinners
- 30: Give me a parenting manual, and I'll throw it away
- 28: How do you reach out to the stepmother or ex-wife in your life?
- 20: In the words of other stepmoms
- 11: And Four More Mistakes You May Be Making with Your Ex-husband
- 07: Do you make these mistakes with your ex-husband?
- 27: Staying Connected with Your KIds When They Live at the Other House
- 08: The Guilty Pleasure of Gossip
- 04: Babysitting My Ex-Husband’s Son for the Weekend
- 31: Balls in the Air – Dating as a Single Mother
- 23: The Awesome Power of Thank You and Hello
- 18: Focusing on What Works or On Perpetual Problems
- 14: How to Stop Hating the Ex-wife or Stepmom in 7 Simple Steps
- 11: How an Ex-wife and Stepmom Stopped Hating Each Other – Our Story
- 29: The Joy of Being Judgmental QUIZ!
- 18: Ten Seconds to Peace Between Divorced Moms and Stepmoms with Eric Maisel – Part 2
- 17: Ten Seconds to Peace Between Divorced Moms and Stepmoms with Eric Maisel – Part 1
- 15: The Bitch Has Left the Building…
- 08: Which house would you rather live in?