Like a little gremlin that escaped from the attic, our book is officially out there in the world! If you’d like to help us obsess over our Amazon status on this holiest of launch days and reach Bestseller status (however briefly!), you can buy the book at Amazon. Just some of what you’ll find inside No One’s the Bitch: A Ten-Step Plan for Mothers and Stepmothers….
Help for understanding and working through the conflict:
- What’s one of the biggest hurdles to getting along? (It’s not what you think!)
- What should you do if the mom or stepmom isn’t willing to improve your relationship or is actively undermining you?
- Why does this kind of “other woman” cause more problems than the kind normally associated with adultery?
- Who ultimately pays the price for all the stress between households?
- Are there any negative emotions that affect only one side?
- What might you be afraid of losing if the two of you actually start to get along?
Changes you can look forward to making—with help!
- What simple steps can each woman take to diffuse resentment and competitiveness from the other side?
- Why should you sometimes work around the ex-husband/husband in trying to create a sense of partnership?
- What’s something easy you can do today to set positive changes in motion?
- How did we go from barely being able to speak to each other, to becoming close friends. How long did it take? What exactly did we do to get here?
Positive effects you’ll see in your life
- Why will the children be opposed to some of the surprising benefits of creating a new, extended family?
- Why is creating a partnership between the two women like living in a small village?
- What opportunities are lost if you simply try to avoid each other and accept the adversarial status quo?
- How will you change your child or stepchild’s life if you learn how to work together with the other woman?
If you do happen to buy the book on Amazon, we’d be ever so grateful if
you’d be kind enough to leave a comment. (Or come back later and write one! Comments are
hugely important in terms of the “sticky” formula Amazon uses to refer
customers to related books….)
And again, thanks for all the emails of love and support!
© 2009 Jennifer Newcomb Marine All Rights Reserved